Welcome to the Soul Society! An RP based in a Bleach Alternative Universe, this time around is a little different. For the time being, you, the writer, will be playing as a Shinigami Academy Cadet! With the site still new in its opening, we welcome you!
Welcome to the Soul Society! An RP based in a Bleach Alternative Universe, this time around is a little different. For the time being, you, the writer, will be playing as a Shinigami Academy Cadet! With the site still new in its opening, we welcome you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome one and all. The site is now open for Role Play. Don't be shy about joining and having some fun. The more the merrier. We promise a more relaxed and at the same time fun environment!
Hello to all the Guests currently browsing. I challenge you all to pop by and say Hello. I'm sure you won't regret it.
SS Affiliates
Our Button: Dormitories - Page 2 S-Society%20Button_zpsx5yyzcmq SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP // Dormitories - Page 2 9j4miqhBleach Platinum Hearts
The Navigator
Photobucket

Latest topics
»  The Briar Patch
Dormitories - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 8:50 pm by Vigilante

» Main Division Grounds
Dormitories - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:41 am by Janza

» THE SEVEN ; POKEMON + DROP {JCINK}
Dormitories - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:27 am by Guest

» Rokubantai Communications Center (6th Squad)
Dormitories - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:07 pm by Vigilante

» Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad)
Dormitories - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:21 am by Ryuki

» Nibantai Entrance and Front Grounds
Dormitories - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 9:55 am by Janza

» Sengoku Climax
Dormitories - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:46 pm by Guest

» Academy Courtyard
Dormitories - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:55 pm by Vigilante

» World of Ninja
Dormitories - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:21 am by Guest

Dormitories

Go down 
+6
Janza
Monoashii
Izanami
Vigilante
Jin-Nana
VolgSKG
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Janza
Academy Student
Academy Student

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu75
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou60
KidouKidou55

Dormitories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitories   Dormitories - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:34 pm

Janza walked quietly through the dorms toward the cafeteria. About half way there he realized what a sight he would be if he walked into a room full of chatting students while covered in dried blood and clothes that were half torn to shreds. As hilarious as that could be, he just couldn't get into the mood.

Two minutes later and he was in his room. There was nothing distinguishable about it other than a nondescript bed in the corner and some bandages piled on a nondescript desk. Finding some water, he wiped the dirt and blood off that caked his face, hands, and left side. He quietly wrapped New bandages around all of the symbolic looking tattoos that covered his body, put on a clean academy uniform, and left for the cafeteria.

Students milled about the food lines and tables toward the center of the cafeteria talking amicably with there fellow students. Some griped about particularly annoying training courses, while others talked in dreamy tones about one student or another. Janza moved past them all, ignoring all conversations. The words bounced off of him. They meant nothing to him at the moment. What mattered to him was finding as much food as possible, and to find his own quiet place to sit and organize his thoughts. Without paying attention to what he was grabbing, he piled the food on his plate. He felt famished, and before he knew it, all but some random oranges, Apple's, and peaches remained. Pocketing the fruit, Janza left through the main doors, and out of the dormitories.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

PostSubject: Re: Dormitories   Dormitories - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:11 am

Hurs woke up with a cold sweat, definitely experiencing nightmares after what had just happened. The horror of being so helpless and vulnerable despite all of his efforts to survive really tore at him. He had feverishly wrote down notes on what had just happened, trying to preserve some semblance of the past, but, as he inquired about the matter with the receptionist and other shinigami adjutants at the academy, he realized that this was all leading to a dead end.

Another thing also haunted him, his own motivations. There was this burning hope that was not his own that lit up his heart above all of this despair. It told him that everything was alright, even though he knew that it wasn't and that he would be able to fix this world even though he knew that was impossible.

And just like that he heard an announcement over the speakers, something which had already taken on quite the heavy tint of suspicious activity since the last time it announced anything he almost died and no one cared at all.
Back to top Go down
Jin-Nana
Academy Student
Academy Student
Jin-Nana

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu100
HakudaHakuda51
HohouHohou120
KidouKidou52

PostSubject: Re: Dormitories   Dormitories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 4:45 pm

The Shinigami Shinryu Jinichiro as his real name returned to the dormitories as everything came flooding back to him. The man had regained his strength, but he wasn't all the way there yet. For the first time in a long time he felt in control of his body. His Reiatsu while recovering still had a semblance of normality to it. If he didn't belong at the academy before, he certainly did not belong now. The man walked through the halls of the dormitories with a confident look on his face. Jin soon arrived at his room and opened the door and moved inside. He can only hope that Izanami and Yomotsu was keeping pace with him. He had questions that needed answers, and this was no doubt a private conversation. Jin's spiritual pressure rose a little bit, about what was expected of a fifth seat officer. It wasn't spectacular when comparing it to those of a higher level/ But for the students in an around the dormitories it was somewhat unnerving and freakish.

It was unnatural for a new graduate's spiritual pressure to spike this much. But Jin was an odd one and he knew that all too well. His memories came flooding back to him, but the process wasn't all the way completed. But he knew enough to know that Izanami and Yomotsu wasn't exactly who they say they were. Or better yet, Jin isn't the man that they're pretending that he is. But he was curious to know what was their reasoning behind the whole thing. And it was about time that the mask came off too. Both of the masks that adorns their faces. The Shinigami smiled a little to himself, also feeling the need to find a new style of clothing. The awe inspiring black robes that a full fledged Shinigami usually sports.

Jinichiro finally took a seat in the far corner of the room, now awaiting Izanami and Yomotsu's arrival. They will be required to close the door behind them as he sat with his Zanapakuto held in one hand. It wasn't a threat, but they should be able to tell that this man wanted answers now. "Tick tock tick tock, who is up for a chat?". The man quizzed almost in a rhetorical sense. And at the same time he was also asking for a reply to the question asked.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Unseated Shinigami
Unseated Shinigami
Izanami

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda65
HohouHohou90
KidouKidou82

PostSubject: Re: Dormitories   Dormitories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:25 pm

The travel back to the dormitories left Izanami with far too much to consider as she remained silent. Something didn't feel right -- something wasn't right, especially with the spike in that Reiatsu that he had. Something had happened to Jin -- and it was evident that her fear over what the faceless male voice had spoken of was driving her mind wild with the unnatural imbalance and fluctuations of her own aura. Upon being guided into his room, her Zanpakuto had been hidden within the confines of her uniform at this point, rendering her a meek looking thing as that mask continues to stare onwards and "smile" where she did not.

Something intimidating. Something different. The same man she'd become obsessed with, but different. She had been in this room before on her own -- and therefore knew of the small space in the opposing side of the room where she could sit down, fit, and find a bit of comfort in the little area she declared her own. So many thoughts traveling through that head of hers...So many painful things that wanted to snatch up the good side of her and make her go "poof" while the bad side went and did so many other things.

But even with all that pain, even with the unnoticed sensation that tears had left the corners of her eyes and begun an agonizingly slow pace down her cheeks, she kept to a happy voice -- a voice trained not to shake so, so many times.
"What would you like to ask? Your room is nice by the way. Structured a bit differently from mine, it seems. Inu, can you close the door?"

Undoubtedly it would be something bad. Her mind had settled on it, and that did not bode well for how her eyes read the situation all in all. Would she find herself at the end of that blade for all of her wrongdoings? Would she be painfully chastised and abandoned for being sick and a disappointment? Perhaps...would it be worse?
Back to top Go down
Yomotsu-Inu
Unseated Shinigami
Unseated Shinigami
Yomotsu-Inu

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu78
HakudaHakuda96
HohouHohou55
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Dormitories   Dormitories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:41 pm

As Yomotsu followed Izanami and Jin into Jin's room, his thoughts were on his own Zanpakuto spirit. As far as he knew, no other being had ever gotten one with three different voices before. He wondered just how many spirits were actually in his weapon, but left that thought off for later. He would have to meditate on that to find something of an answer. Once in the room, he looked at Izanami and Jin for a few seconds before nodding to Izanami and closing the door. He had also felt the spike in Reiatsu from Jin, and he could only guess what it meant. When he saw the Zanpakuto drawn, that put him a little on edge. He positioned himself between Jin and Izanami so that if anything bad did happen, he would be able to intercept it hopefully.

"There is always time to chat, Jin-sama. What is it you wish you know?"

His voice was emotionless, as were his eyes when he spoke, as befitting a guard of his Mistress. A thought did cross his mind though as he waited for his own answer. Why did he spike in Reiatsu already? Then, another thought. If he is spiking his Reiatsu, is he planning on fighting? Even though that did cross his mind, he did not place a hand on his own zanpakuto, sheathed on his waist.
Back to top Go down
Jin-Nana
Academy Student
Academy Student
Jin-Nana

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu100
HakudaHakuda51
HohouHohou120
KidouKidou52

PostSubject: Re: Dormitories   Dormitories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:56 am

"Why thank yer Izanami chan and glad to hear it Yomotsu kun". The man said in response to their earlier retort. Were they trying to soften the blow a little?

The scene was set and Jin was ready to begin proceedings now. A smirk manifested itself having noticed Yomotsu's strategic placing of himself. The man had yet to truly give either of them anything to be afraid of yet. There was still cause for concern since the man was now far above the level of a student or graduate. The crimson eyed man observed Izanami more than it did Yomotsu. As it stands Jin figured Izanami to be the brains of the operation. Yomotsu was probably tagging along out of obligation, or due to some other unspoken dynamic between the two. A true class act those two have turned out to be. Jin applauded the two internally. There was a lot to take in, and unknown to them Jin was more unstable now than he was ever before. Which could mean one of two things for Izanami and Yomotsu. They were either in danger or Jin was now more reliant on the two. One can never truly tell with him.

In any case it was now time to begin asking the all important questions. "I would say lets play a game of true or false. But it may not be so straight forward after all". Yes it was far from being that simple consideration most everyghing needed to be explained. "A while back I asked a question regarding my identity. And also about your motives for being around me. But now I have cause to believe that most everything ya said was a lie. The question is, why should I even allow ya to live now knowing what I know?". The man asked while allowing Izanami and Yomotsu to ponder his words a little.

The room that they occupied began to shake with the force of Jin's reiatsu as his presence grew more rampant. Now the air was thick and heavy with his reiatsu. And as it happens this could cause some issues for Izanami and Yomotsu as far as moving and properly communicating is concerned. The Shinigami Jin soon relaxed his presence on the room. The earlier display was more than likely hos way of communicating with the two. This was his way of saying not to lie or attempt any funny business. Moving on swiftly Jin had himself some follow up questions for the two of them.

"I wish to ask again, what is your interest in me and why did ya feel ot necessary to get close to me? I know that I am in fact not your husband. And having gone through the graduation ceremy I also know that I didnt belong at the academy in the first place. Would ye like to explain your part in all this? One can liken it to deja vu, but it has its own messed up twist". He so declared while all the time carefully monitoring Izanami and Yomotsu. The man now decided to let them both have the floor. It was there time to speak.

I" have a small request, one that I hope ya gonna adhere to. I would otherwise hate to force ya to do it. But can ya both remove yer masks?". The man asked as if they had an option but they should be able to recognize that this was not the case at all.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Unseated Shinigami
Unseated Shinigami
Izanami

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda65
HohouHohou90
KidouKidou82

PostSubject: Re: Dormitories   Dormitories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:17 am

Truly, the sickening feeling in her stomach was no lie as she watched his movements. The terrible sensation that she had had in her mind was but a warning of what was to come -- and it was something terrible of all things to try and place herself through. A game of truths and lies? He had remembered whatever it was that it was before meeting them..? There was that sound into her chest -- something slowly cracking and breaking apart. Was this what that pain was like? Oh, how she could remember -- envision with smooth, jagged lines running through that fragile organ in her chest. It was all over now, wasn't it? No more of a happy Izanami or Kaonashi with her Dog and her "Husband". No more semblance of a happy family that was able to stay together and enjoy little things together...?

A [BAD END] for all of the wishes that were made. And all of the selfish desires indulged.

"...There was only one thing I ever lied about. And that was us being married."

A soft voice. One trained not to break. A quiet voice. One trying so hard to mask the pain. A timid voice. One so desperate to stop the choking in her throat from being heard -- even as the pressure in the room that he emitted for those few minutes made it harder to breathe. Even as she couldn't move herself at the very least from how sluggish her body felt. Instead, she just sat and she kept herself hunched in her little corner. ...Was it an ironic smile on her lips now? Or was she still frowning and hadn't realized it yet? The sensation of tears streaming down saw to a single tear plop onto her palm -- something she didn't even much care for anymore. Tears simply became something that she couldn't register as an occurrence...Hah. How funny.

"If you want to kill me, that's alright. He doesn't deserve to die though. He's just a good dog. A good dog that has a bad owner. ...As I had said. My only lie was saying we were married. I wanted to be near you since I saw you. I wanted to take care of you, even if you've become someone stronger and more capable than myself. I liked being around you because it makes my heart flutter. I stalked you across the academy at times to ensure you didn't need anything because it was my job, even for just a small while, to be able to give you anything you might need, because I always had a feeling that there was something that I could help with or something that I could do that would help your mood. I had someone to cherish. Someone who looked forward to me coming around now and then from how you reacted. And that was why I didn't want to let it go. So I just wanted to be a good 'wife' and keep making you happy. ...Perhaps that was far too selfish of me. But the only lie was that. There's no ring to be wearing, no...title or claim for a marriage, of course. Just a nice little dream in a crooked little head...It's alright if you kill me now. I've said my words. Made my little explanation."

She had an assured feeling that Yomotsu-Inu wouldn't let her resign herself to her fate so easily, with a tinge of sadness at her mind. He was a good dog. Such a good dog...always sacrificing or seeking for her. And yet, she had gone and gotten him in trouble. That was all her fault as well -- she had made someone else she cared about see themselves to an unfortunate situation as Jin spoke more. More of something that sent her into a spiraling in her head. Nails dug into the ground, small cracks obvious from the "request" that he made of them both.

S̶̶͠c͟a͜͟r҉̧y̛.̴̶ ͏S͜c̶ą͜ry. ̵̀͟S̵̨͡c̀͡͏a̷͠r͢҉y̨ ̨ȩ̕͞y̧e̵͘͟s̨̛.̢ ͠U̢͝g̷l̀ỳ̴ ͝f̨ace.͏͘ ̀N͝҉o͘͞͡t͡͏͏ ̴̢̛pr̷͞҉e̢͢͜ţ̀t̵͢ý҉̀.͟ ͝H̢͞e̴̡'ll͞ sc̵̕r̀͞e̢͠ám̧͠ ҉͠h́e̕'͏l̡̨l̷̵ ̧͟h͘͠i̛͟͝d҉͘e ̢͠h́͜e'̀͠l̸̵ļ̶ ͘r̸u͜n̵͢͢ ̢͏h̡e'l͏̕l̢͏ ͟lea̢v̵̕e̡͡.͏̸ ͟͠S̵t̀͜͏u͢p̵͞i̴͞d ̸̧́s̛͟t̷̨u͝͞p̸i҉̢d ̶͟s̸͠t̢̕͢u͡͠p͟i͢d̡͟ ̕ST̨UP̷̕͟I҉͞D͘͏ ̨̢͘E̶Y̨̕E͘͡S. ̀͝M̧̛O̷Ņ̛͞S҉T̢ER ÙND̶̶E̕͠Ŕ͜ ҉T̴͞H̡͡E̶ ̴͝͝M̕A̴͞S͜K̡̀.̶ ̡̛̀̕͡Ģǫ̵́i̛͘n͟ģ͡ t̴͢o͡ ͢҉b́͡e͢͝͞ ̛̀ĺ̶e҉f́t̷̡̛ ̴b̷e͢͡h͜͡ì̷n̢͜͏d̡.

He ̕c͘a̶n͠'t ̕l̸ove ͏s̷o҉me͜thing̵ ̸as ͝ruìn͡ed̨ a̡s ͞t̸he̕ gi҉rl̡ ͞ųn̶der̷neat̨h̀ th͟e ̶m̸ask.̨

And it was a broken, ruined, miserable kind of laugh that escaped her lips at the request. It was the final straw, she supposed. That's really all it needed -- all she could take for a day's pains of disappointments. Laughing as if it was all normal, laughing because she was hurting so bad, so terribly so that she wanted to try and make it stop by laughing. It didn't work -- it never did. But oh, how she had tried for a moment before hands shaking so terribly moved up to the bottom and back of her mark and the most meager of tugs at the neat tie began to undo the ribbons in the back of her head.

"We're not good enough to be near you. I'm sorry. We'll leave after. Won't bother again. Won't...let you see us again. It would be what was wanted, no...?"

And even as she said that, it was a tear-stained face that finally showed itself as he hand slipped and her mask fell by accident. A face that she could never consider beautiful. Even if by normal standards she could be called pretty, normal, anything of the like...Her mind couldn't see her as anything else -- especially as the tears had built up and finally begun falling in their fullness -- much to her obvious confusion as she slowly ran her finger against one of the small tricklets with a small "oh" and just...went on trying to clear the mess while she had the chance to. It wouldn't be nice to be sent off -- no matter how -- with tears in the eyes. That was just...rude.

Last edited by Izanami on Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yomotsu-Inu
Unseated Shinigami
Unseated Shinigami
Yomotsu-Inu

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu78
HakudaHakuda96
HohouHohou55
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Dormitories   Dormitories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:10 pm

When Yomotsu looked back at Izanami to make sure she was ok, he saw that single tear fall down first. Just that one tear made many emotions flare up in him. Anger, sadness, despair and a few others he couldn't quite figure out yet. He looked back at Jin with a more hardened look. He took the full force of Jins Reiatsu and didn't budge, nor did he show any signs of it effecting him. He had never wanted to see those tears again. Not after what his brother had done to her. He slowly put his hand on his Zanpakuto, letting his own Reiatsu slowly leak into the room.

"I'm afraid I cannot allow such a selfish request My Lady. I would normally follow your commands to the letter, but this is different. Your very life may be at stake, and I will not let you be struck down so easily. I am, after all, your loyal guard."

He looks back at her to show her his mask raise up a little in what would be considered a smile between the two of them. He looks back at Jin and the mask moves back to its normal place. He didn't draw his Zanpakuto, but he made sure he was ready to if it ever came down to it. When he looked back again, hearing his Mistress say something else, his eyes widened as he saw her mask fall down. He moved quickly over to her, putting away is Zanpakuto so it wouldn't get in the way. He picks up her mask and kneels down in front of her. He gently lifts her head with a finger and dabs beneath her eyes with a handkerchief. (Where did that come from? :O) His mask lifts slightly again in what would be a smile to her as he wipes away her tears.

"It's alright Mistress. Everything will be fine. I'll make sure of it. I'll keep you safe, and I'll make you happy again, no matter what the cost."

He holds her mask out before him, looking at her with soft eyes. He stands up again, looking at Jin once more before blinking once.

"Those who see us without our masks are usually enemies. Let's hope this is an exception, for Izanami's case more then anything."

With that, he took off his mask, looking at Jin for the first time without it. The mans eyes were still the same for the most part, even though they had taken on a more shiny silver hue. What had been hidden under his mask was something else. Some would call him handsome. Some would call him worthy of being a model. Whatever they called him, he didn't care for it. His duty was to his Mistress, and so anything else didn't matter. His lips were pressed together slightly, making them thinner then what they usually were. He didn't like taking off his mask, as it made him feel more connected to Izanami, but this was a special occasion. One he could not avoid.
Back to top Go down
Jin-Nana
Academy Student
Academy Student
Jin-Nana

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu100
HakudaHakuda51
HohouHohou120
KidouKidou52

PostSubject: Re: Dormitories   Dormitories - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:07 am

There he was sitting back and relaxing in his current seated position. Jin had his finger tapping away at his Zanapakuto that was currently in its sheath. He was patiently awaiting the results of his questions. The results will no doubt manifest itself in the answers that Izanami and Yomotsu gave. Jin seemed to be in a certain mood, one that dictated that cruelty will be the best policy. But did he actually believe it to be so? That's a question that will be answered in the near future. Jin's own actions going forward should give one an idea as to what he was thinking. This was quite the awkward situation to be in. A true predicament if ever there was one. At this present moment in time part of him was demanding cruelty, and then there was the other side that suggested compassion.

"The marriage is it? I see". Jin said giving an immediate response to Izanami's declaration about the falsehood of their connection to each other. Then again, was it completely false or was their something behind it all? The crimson eyed fiend wasn't exactly certain what to think about it all. At times like these patience may well be the best course of action. That was until he had an idea of what was going on with Izanami and Yomotsu. Jin appeared almost emotionless now, even at the hallowed and timid sound of Izanami's voice. Then it so happened that a tear rolled along her face being plunging into her palm. A thing that Jin took note of which made him ponder a few things.

Was it some deep fear that cause Izanami to produce that tear? Did she suddenly realize that there was nowhere left to run now? Now what would be the point in lying to Jin now? He couldn't see the sense in it. Why would she even think of risking it all in order to keep up a false pretense. Upon hearing Izanami resign herself to her own fate, Jin thereafter drew his Zanapakuto. The soul slayer was drawn from its sheath and was brandished.

"Kill"
"Not yet"
"Why not"
"Coz ya dont belong with us"
"Says who?"
"Says us".

Jin seemed ready to go now, he wanted to proceed with ending it all with one swing of his sword. But he was conflicted, something which caused his Reiatsu levels to become irregular. He needed to regain some control or risk putting Izanami and Yomotsu in serious danger. One should think it was Jin's own prerogative to do as he so wished with them both. Shouldn't matter if he wanted to spill some blood. But while the war in his head was being waged, he was somehow fully aware of Izanami's words. Her confession brought a sigh from him, and then a look of amusement soon followed. Was the request of them unmasking themselves so funny? What was that about?

The moment of truth had suddenly arrived, and with Izanami about to remove her mask. Jin followed up by stabbing in Zanapakuto into the floor of his room next to him. He remained seated for the moment, since the big reveal was about to happen. And there it was, tear filled eyes being seen for the first time by Jin. He was mesmerized for a few moments, until the damn mutt decided to block his view. The man shook his head in order to show his disapproval of Yomotsu's actions. The white haired Shinigami had noticed quite a few things that the guardian did. The defiant looks and attitude, the slipping of one's hand onto their hilt of his weapon. It was all disrespectful to Jin and Yomotsu will soon understand. Which is why even as Yomotsu revealed his face too, and spoke those words. Jin suddenly felt like treating Yomotsu as the enemy now.

With the guard dog standing before him, Jin suddenly transitioned into a Shunpo. One unseen by the eye, better yet, something that neither Izanami or Yomotsu was ready to take on. Now you see him, now you don't. Yomotsu had vanished from his position, but not by his own doing at all. There was a swoosh, before a loud crash. Izanami's hair swayed a little due to the breeze being created by Jin's movements. In this instance Yomotsu's body was flung into the wall behind Izanami, causing an indentation in the wooden wall. The man was held by his throat and with one hand by the assailant Jin. Yomotsu's body was raised up off the ground. And at the same time of this happening, there it was again this crushing pressure of Jin's Reiatsu. However it was focused this time round and mainly on Yomotsu. Couple this with Jin's strength, and the subjugation of Yomotsu was completely. But what was the point in all this?

"The next time ya go and get in my way I will pull ya fangs from yer head stripling. I was quite enjoying the moment with the mistress, until ya went and blocked my view. Isn't she beautiful? I might just ban her from ever wearing that mask again. What do you think?". The man asked while cocking his head to the right. Yes it was true, Jin liked what he was looking at and Yomotsu ruined it all.

"Yomotsu, listen to me well. If I wanted to kill ya both, there would have been nothing that ya could have done to stop me. But I must commend ya bravery and dedication. I am now curious as to why ya feel the way ya do. A man wishes to know. In any case". The man said while releasing his grip on Yomotsu and walked towards Izanami. His hand soon extended towards her indicating that she needed to pick herself up. A soft smile manifested itself now that his anger had subsided again. "You two are quite the duo. But oh well I have decided not to kill ya. However I will say this, if ya wanna be as close to me as ya suggested. Then we will have to do something about yer weakness. Like how can ya represent me with such little strength. The both of ya need to train harder. And who knows Izanami, a man may just produce a ring". The Shinigami declared while staring into the eyes of the woman.

There was a true beauty in his presence and Jin wished to take advantage. "What say you pretty boy? Think ya can protect yer mistress at yer current level? I suggest you two follow me and I will work to make ya a lot stronger than yer are now". They will most likely become a trio now. And what do they all have in common? They all wore some kind of mask, whether physically or metaphorically. This may turn out to be fun. With that, Jin retrieved his Zanapakuto and placed it in its sheath once again. There was no point being around the academy any more, they needed to start packing and move out of the dorms as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Unseated Shinigami
Unseated Shinigami
Izanami

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda65
HohouHohou90
KidouKidou82

PostSubject: Re: Dormitories   Dormitories - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:15 pm

There he went -- trying to comfort her, trying to stand in between something obviously stronger as she watched on with eyes so warped by too many things at once. It was the wisp of her hair from how fast she moved that made those eyes come back to focus. Her Dog, shoved into a wall, a hand at his throat...All because he had been blocking the way? Something in her shifted -- a flare beyond her own normal Reiatsu. A flare that almost seemed like two people screaming and shouting at each other as the violet and the void swirled together in a cacophonous dance and song. She was hurt, she was confused, she was extremely upset, and volatile as a casket keg of gunpowder even if the man before them was stronger. Standing up on her own before anything else, she had come to pick up her mask and tie it on her head in a manner so that it rested on top of her head.

"...A man that wishes for one to represent himself better would do well to not choke them. ...Even if I do want to stay by your side, even if you offer something so kind, a family isn't quite a family if you go out trying to kill the family dog. Sure, I can work on my own abilities -- if you can apologize to my Yomotsu-Inu. He is, after all, the only friend I've had for such a long time...It's like hurting a part of me."

A soft kiss atop the head of the harmed male came, a gentle caress of his head as she helped him up to the best of her capabilities. And finally, when he was on his feet...they could see it. She surely would if she cared to see it. That timid display -- honest emotions -- had overwhelmed her to the point that her eyes were a wonderful shade of crazy. Someone she liked was hurting a part of her again...Someone she liked was just wanting her to become something "better" again...

T̸̡a̷͘k̸͘e ̛͡t̶̀ḩ͟͢e҉̀ ͘m̨͜i̢͘n͏ḑ̷ ̸͢͞a͢nd҉̵͏ ͏t̨̛̕u̕r͘ǹ̡ ͝i͢t̸̴ ą̨bout̵̡̢.̴ ̕͏̛T̶̡u̢g ̴͡an̸d̀ y̴a̸̕n̛̛k͘͝ i͟͡͞t ͢͡ins̸̴í̡d̨͜è̵ ̴o͘ut̶͞. ̷̀̕D̕ow̕n̡̨͜ ̸̧́á̴n҉̷́d ̸do̸͜w̕n,͠ ͘t̢͘h̴͟e̷ ͏g̕͡į̛r͟l̸͘ ͜͜ẁ̵iţ͡h́͟ ̵ģ̕ò̷.҉ ̀͠O͝f̀f͟ ̷͘t̕o ̶̵̧c̛l̢̛a҉i̴̕͞m̶̧ ҉t̛͝h̛͠͝e̸͏ d̢e͘͞à̵d͠͡ ̵̕w̴͢om҉a̴͢n͡'̴҉̷s̵ ̸t҉̨h̡͞r̛ơ҉n̸e̡͟.̸͜

A small smile cracked -- but a piece, but a fraction, of her quickly decreasing sanity as she tried to recover. But perhaps, the strangest occupancy was she set laughter that came from her abdomen instead of her mouth as she walked up to Jin -- leaving Yomotsu-Inu unattended for just a moment -- after he had sheathed his Zanpakuto. Not killing her, but wanting her to be better. Because she wasn't good enough as she was. Wasn't good enough for anyone, right?

Ah, but she only did something nice.

A kiss. Swept in and stolen in midst of all of his hassle that he was trying to give her dog. Just to make him hush for a moment from the girl that so nonchalantly did such a thing.

And then she was on her way out of his house, her mask right back on her face and adjusted perfectly as she beckoned Yomotsu to come and follow her. She had things to pack now, such as it had said with graduations. And that flare just...persisted. That flare of the scared girl shouting with the traumatized one whose vision had warped so painfully that she couldn't act decently on a social setting correctly.

"See you soon, oh darling husband. I'll be sure to bring us a nice lunch so we can all enjoy it together and have a happy family meal.~"

...She was...gone in the head, so to speak. From fear, to anger, to the insisting of continuing on the idea in her head that they were to be a respectable "family unit" and that he was chastised for hurting the dog. And now she declared that she'd make them things to eat to accommodate for such a tissy! Oh, yes indeed. Memories not completely formed, repressed even when not desired -- but the feeling still lingered enough to make things like this hit where it needed to force her emotions. Wasn't that rude?

[Exit][/i]

Last edited by Izanami on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yomotsu-Inu
Unseated Shinigami
Unseated Shinigami
Yomotsu-Inu

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu78
HakudaHakuda96
HohouHohou55
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Dormitories   Dormitories - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:55 pm

Yomotsu didn't have time to react as he was picked up off the ground like a rag doll and slammed against the wall with enough force to cause internal damage, making him cough up a small amount of blood. As he was held there, he didn't move, knowing that if he did, his mistress might be next. He didn't like this Jin. He sounded too arrogant. He wasn't the Jin that he and Izanami had liked only some time ago. When he was released, he fell to the ground, his hand on his throat to check it. That was the first time he noticed the armor and that his throat wasn't crushed. He could only stay there for a moment, his mind buzzing before his mistress lost control for a few moments. He winced, feeling her Reiatsu, thinking back to when they were still alive. It made him want to hide, while making him want to stand tall and protect her even more.

The conflict lasted until Izanami came over and gave his head a kiss, then helped him to his feet. That's when he knew he had to be stronger. To become stronger for her. To him, she was perfect. To him, she was his world. His expression softened when he looked at her, and even the pain seemed to melt away for the moment. HE grunted slightly, the moment gone when she moved away and nodded. He put his mask back on, looking back at Jin with expressionless eyes and bowed slightly to him, as though nothing had transpired between them. He then followed Izanami on her way, falling a single step back while keeping pace.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormitories   Dormitories - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dormitories
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2